Murder Mystery Dinner Mayhem at Old Glory Ranch
Murder Mystery Dinner Mayhem at Old Glory Ranch happens several times a year. Although we are often known more as a wedding venue, we are having fun seeking out other ventures and creative ways to serve our clients as an event venue.
What is a Murder Mystery Dinner?
A Murder Mystery Dinner is a type of theater where audience members interact with volunteer cast members to solve a fictitious crime. Clues are gathered as suspects are interviewed by the emcee as well as questioned by other characters and members of the audience. The guests try to put the clues together throughout the dinner before the final review. To add to the fun, many people come in period dress even if they are not a suspect or witness.
The Evening’s Agenda:
- Gates Open and Guests arrive to check-in and to enjoy complimentary beverages, appetizers, and a bit of mingling.
- Dinner is served. As you enjoy the delicious meal, the crime is reviewed, suspects are introduced, and the interrogation begins.
- There is a brief intermission while dessert is served. You may mingle with the characters and see if you can glean any extra information. Top-notch detectives are on the watch throughout the night!
There are often a few casualties along the way, but always in fun!
- The plot thickens as the last of the suspects are questioned and the clues are revealed. Guests have a chance to confer with one another and then submit their guesses of who they think committed the crime before the guilty party can get away.
- The Big Reveal and apprehension of the “murderer” at the end!
After much laughter and shenanigans, the night draws to its inevitable end. We hope that you can join us to experience your own Murder Mystery Dinner Mayhem in the near future!
Check out “Murder Most English” on July 27th &