Old Glory Ranch Wellness Reset 2019
A Wellness Retreat to “Restore” & “Renew”
“Reset Your Routine” for Life, Not Just for a New Year
Many of us equate a new year with “Resolutions” to be healthier and to take care of ourselves & our families better. These resolutions start strong, but tend to fade with time. A “Reset” is more than a resolution. It is an action, a process, a mindset to do something differently, to “Live Life Better,” not just today but for the rest of our days. The need to “Rejuvenate” can sometimes be our own choice, but can also result from changes in our lives and our health. It is up to each of us to manage & design our own “Renewal”, but we often need help in developing a successful plan to “Revolutionize” our lives. The “OGR Reset” is just the place to accomplish that mission and aid you in your journey with new ideas, inspiration & motivation.
Old Glory Ranch is partnering with Wimberely Art & Soul to provide this 2-day event on Friday/Saturday, January 25th/26th consisting of inspirational keynote speakers, Kitchen Underground cooking classes, break-out sessions with various wellness driven professionals, as well as a vendor fair with products relating to mind, body and spirit.
Your ticket for each session will include the keynote presentation AND one breakout class of your choice. Breakouts are first come, first serve.
- Session 1: Friday, January 25th, 9am-12:00pm Amanda Jones “The Biology of Stress and Mindfulness” Amanda will address the question, “How do we create a life in the modern world that promotes optimal health and high productivity without sacrificing health and wellbeing?”
Session 2: Friday, January 25th 1:00pm-4:00pm Wellbeing Simplified™ “Living Your Dream Life, a True Reality” Join Tracy Southwick & Heather Goodwin as they outline some basic shifts you can start making today that will dramatically impact the quality of your thoughts, the energy in your body and the state of your inner being.
Session 3: Saturday, January 26th, 9:00am-12:00pm Judith McGeary: “Healthy & Ethical Food” Learn about how the way our food is raised directly connect to well-being in innumerable ways.
Session 4: Saturday, January 26th, 1:00pm-4:00pm Dave Lemke: “This Year’s Winner for Best Medicine is…” As a muscle therapist, research presenter for over 30 years, Dave brings a refreshing perspective to one of the most critical issues in health and wellness: Stress.
Be inspired by our Keynote Speakers, but also check out our fabulous BREAKOUTS. Your general admission ticket includes your choice of one of the following breakouts per session.
- Amy Anton (Kitchen Underground): Cook alongside Amy and enjoy Soups for the Soul & All Vegetables All the Time
- Maggie Perkins: Become a Cheesemaker
- Julie Noyle: Food for Thought: Nourishing Your Body in Today’s Fast Food Quick-fix World & Nutrition and Physical Activity for Post-Menopausal Women
- Becky Jordan: Ayurveda 101 & Essential Oils
- Amanda Jones: Nutrition and Lifestyle for the Aging Brain & Nutrition and Lifestyle for Adrenal Health and a Balanced Stress Response
- David Lemke: Dave’s Faves-3 Exercises for graceful, lower stress aging.
- Wellbeing Simplied™: Creating the Life You Desire
- Judith McGeary: “How do you Find Healthy and Ethical food?
- Jennifer Sabatier (The Greater Mercy): Healing Through Expression
- JJ Morales: Myofascial Release (Individual Sessions)
- Amy Lyles: Singing Bowls (Individual Sessions)
- Mary Lancaster: Self Love & Healing the Emotional Body
Make plans to joins us for all four sessions on both days or pick and choose. Your general admission ticket includes the keynote presentation as well as one breakout for each session you select. Early bird prices are available until OCTOBER 15th.