If you choose one of our charming outdoor sites for your ceremony or reception, our stunning Victorian chapel is always your “weather plan”, as we only have one event at a time.
12 Hours of Venue Rental
- 4 hours of OGR set-up of tables, chairs, and decor (floral, candles, linens, and bride’s personalized items) completed by OGR staff to allow you time to enjoy your family and friends
- 5 hours for Wedding Party photos prior to ceremony
- 5 hour event time (extensions available)
- 5 hours breakdown of venue by OGR staff
Wedding Planning & Event Assistance
- OGR Site Manager who works with you and your vendors throughout the planning process and the event itself
- *Day-of Wedding Coordinator (included in Saturday Facility Fee ONLY)
- 3 on-site personal planning meetings (up to 6 hours) with OGR personnel as well as unlimited email and phone assistance at no additional charge
- Two hour bridal or engagement photo session
- Bridal Suite & Groom’s Room
- Wedding Rehearsal – up to 2 hours (Booked around event schedule)
- Ample OGR on-site valet parking with golf cart service to the wedding and reception sites.
- Access to Old Glory Ranch logos and artwork
Kitchen & Bar Service
- Flexibility to bring in your own vendors and alcohol (We do provide preferred lists of proven quality vendors)
- Two bar set-ups with commercial ice machine, kegerator, and taps for all kegs
- Spatial kitchen with full commercial equipment available for your caterer’s use (convection and regular ovens, warmer and warming cabinet, flat grills, and smokers)
- Walk-in cooler and refrigerated trailer
- Cake service (Cake Stands, Serving Pieces and Champagne Flutes, cake cut & passed to guests by OGR Staff)
- Complimentary Coffee Service
In-House Tables, Chairs, Serving Wagons, Sound & Light System and more…
- Hand crafted, imported Teak and Iron Chairs for Ceremony and Reception (Chapel Hall Only)
- Tables and folding outdoor wooden chairs
- Additional Tables and Wagons for cake, gifts, etc.
- Abundant outside lighting including vintage chandeliers and twinkle lights throughout to create a romantic fairy-tale setting
- Professional sound system for all ceremonies plus stage lighting inside the Chapel
- Antique Serving wagons on and around Patio
- Two wood burning Fireplaces
- *One off-duty Hays County Deputy for Security (included in Saturday Facility Fee ONLY)
*Weekday facility fee (Mon-Thurs) does not include a day-of wedding coordinator or security officer. They are included in the Saturday facility fee. Weekday facility fees are for guest counts of 75 or less. For guest counts exceeding 75, the higher Friday facility fee will apply and an OGR day of wedding coordinator and security officer are required.
**Friday facility fee does not include a day-of wedding coordinator or security officer. They are included in the Sat/Sun facility fee. For guest counts exceeding 100 or utilizing a full bar, an OGR day of wedding coordinator and security officer are required.
Guest Counts Over 200 & Holidays:
- $500 additional fee for guest count over 200
- Major holidays/holiday weekend will incur an additional “holiday fee” based on specific holiday
OGR Design Packages
Create your own custom floral design & decor with an experienced OGR designer or choose from our discounted packages. (Required if using Chapel Hall)