In our efforts to insure the safety and wellness of our staff, vendors, and attendees, we want to ensure that we are taking necessary precautions and procedures. Symptoms of COVID-19 can be mild to severe and can include fever, cough, fatigue, and shortness of breath. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
Please read the terms outlined below fill and out the necessary fields:
By attending our “Who Shot the Sheriff?” Mystery Dinner, you agree to the following:
- I have not experienced any symptoms of illness including fever, cough, fatigue, and shortness of breath in the last 48 hours.
- No one in my immediate household has experienced any of the above symptoms in the last 48 hours.
- I have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus nor anyone currently under quarantine with me for the virus in the last 14 days.
- If I should begin to feel ill while at your event, I will notify the venue coordinator and immediately seek medical help. If diagnosed with COVID-19, I will notify the planner so specific steps can be made to quarantine others that may have been affected prior to that diagnosis.
- By checking the box below, you and all attendees release and hold harmless Old Glory Ranch (and its vendors, delivery staff, and attendees) of any and all liability if you or your guests should develop COVID-19 after attending our event. Conversely, Old Glory Ranch releases and holds harmless Couple (and guests) any and all liability if its persons should develop COVID-19 after fulfilling contracted services.
By signing this Waiver and Release of Liability (Agreement), Client and Old Glory Ranch waives and releases either party, its agents, servants, employees, insurers, and successors, from any and all liability if COVID-19 is contracted by either party or its agents, servants, employees, insurers, successors or attendees following event attendance.
Each party in attendance must read, understand, and agree to the above terms.